SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 46 / (3641200 - 3641254)

3641200. The Yarndest Thing
theyarndestthing.com
3641201. theyarndex.com
theyarndex.com
3641202. The Yarn Diet | "It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." –Sheryl Crow
It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got. –Sheryl Crow. November 23, 2011. Not just a holiday. Today is the last day. Thanksgiving Break is upon us, and that marks the end of my goal. The end of this journey. The end of my yarn diet. I gave away the last of my items on Monday. At 4:56 pm, I arrived at the Fayetteville Animal Shelter. I didn’t have spare cat food or toys or bowls. But I had knitting. I gave them my last ten objects: cage pads aplenty. All the Cage Pads. I want to thank ...
theyarndiet.wordpress.com
3641203. The Yarn Dispensary The Yarn Dispensary, Faversham, Kent. |
The Story So Far. Pom Pom Quarterly Issue 19 Winter 2016. Designs around the theme of reflection lead us into some meditative winter knitting to give or to keep. Eleven patterns, insightful articles, two cocktail recipes. Cheers! 31 shades of Skinny Singles and all 30 shades of Sock Minis were added to stock; the Skinny Singles are selling so rapidly that a few shades are sold out already. All we need now is a huge delivery of extra hours in the day and more knitting time please! Happy Birthday to us.
theyarndispensary.co.uk
3641205. The Yarn Dolls
A Crochet and Knitting Group in Central Arkansas. Sunday, July 26, 2015. July ‘15 meeting. Here are the photos from this meeting:. The next meeting will be Saturday, August 22 from 12 pm to 4 pm at the Nixon library in Jacksonville. Hope to see you there,. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Arkansas, United States. If you would like to find out more about The Yarn Dolls group you can message me on www.ravelry.com under the name Opal002 or you can contact me on our Facebook page. View my complete profile.
theyarndolls.blogspot.com
3641206. Welcome theyarndoor.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theyarndoor.com
3641207. YarnEater | The adventures of Morgan and the YarnEater
The adventures of Morgan and the YarnEater. About Morgan and the YarnEater. Knitting) Goals for 2015. January 22, 2015. Set more realistic (knitting) goals. Appreciate what you accomplish (in your knitting). Learn new (knitting) skills. The main skill I want to tackle this year is steeking. I talked about a while back. Knit at least one sweater, one pair of socks, and one pair of gloves (I’ve never knit gloves before! And that’s it! Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). January 10, 2015. My tr...
theyarneater.com
3641208. The Yarn Emporium
Debbie Bliss Fine Donegal Book. Euro;2.50 (€2.03 exc VAT). Sirdar Beachcomber DK 258 Windward. Euro;3.99 (€3.24 exc VAT). Euro;14.94 (€12.15 exc VAT). Sirdar Heart and Sole 4 ply 53 Clever Clogs. Euro;9.40 (€7.64 exc VAT). Louisa Harding Anise 503 Myrtle. Euro;5.95 (€4.84 exc VAT). Sublime Lustrous Extrafine Merino DK 294 Folie. Our Price: €4.94 (€4.02 exc VAT). Sale Price: €3.99 (€3.24 exc VAT). Save €0.95! Sirdar Beachcomber DK 256 Coral Bay. Euro;3.99 (€3.24 exc VAT). Our Price: €4.20.
theyarnemporium.com
3641209. The Yarner - Home
Search by title, author . TheYarner Reader for iOS. TheYarner Reader for Android. Follow us and stay informed. Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Sell Your books on TheYarner.com! This page contains adult content! Please confirm that you are above 18.
theyarner.com
3641210. theyarneryblog
Tema Sederhana. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
theyarneryblog.blogspot.com
3641211. The Yarnettes
Friday, September 4, 2009. Hi there folks, it's Sharon or ewelady. It has been a busy summer and it has gone by way to fast for me. Besides being at The Yarn Garden almost daily, I've been going over my to do projects. There were several that have been lanquising. For months. I was brutal and realistic, the lacy. Yoga bag which I had tried to start several times was never going to be knit so that went. The Wave Scarf also went by by. Then there was the Wrixlen. Stitches is coming soon to Hartford! I've b...
theyarnettes.blogspot.com
3641212. The Yarn Exchange
Sunday, May 4, 2008. August 6, 2008. Stitch N' Pitch brings together two wonderful traditions — baseball and the fiber arts. Come to a ball game and knit, crochet, embroider, cross-stitch or needlepoint. Sit among friends, family, and colleagues and cheer on the Chicago White Sox. Beginners, intermediate and experts are all welcome. See Andrea if you have questions. Tuesday, February 19, 2008. Everyone feels like we have so little to offer in the wake of the tragedy at NIU. Or by phone at 214-448-0449.
theyarnexchange.blogspot.com
3641213. theyarnexchange.net
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
theyarnexchange.net
3641214. The Yarn Factory
17 hours in Hong Kong. Cathay Pacific gave me a gift over the Christmas holidays - a 17-hour stopover in Hong Kong. That's right, 17 long hours! I landed in Hong Kong at 5:40 in the morning and my flight home to Bangalore was scheduled at 10:40 in the night. God forbid that it be late! 8221; sound with the “ f. 8221; read: “You gotta be here at nine thirty. The trip is three hours long”. Simple, you say? Well, these tips sure make it easy to understand. He he). Large spiral incence sticks burn slowly...
theyarnfactory.blogspot.com
3641215. Yarn Farm | Locally made homespun yarn & needle arts supplies
Locally made homespun yarn and needle arts supplies. April 14, 2013. Welcome to shannon’s yarn farm! I will be selling locally made homespun yarn and needle arts supplies at the Caroline Farmer’s Market. Come out on Saturdays from 10am -2pm to see us! Check us out on facebook, too! Http:/ www.facebook.com/shannonsyarnfarm. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Yarn Farm”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
theyarnfarm.com
3641216. Welcome theyarnfinder.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theyarnfinder.com
3641217. theyarnfix | A place where yarn addicts come to be understood
A place where yarn addicts come to be understood. Honeycomb as a Wedding Presie (crochet FO). Someone might remember I like to make wedding presents instead of buying something. Not because I’m a cheapskate, but because I want to make something that’s sort of heirloom-esque for the couple. (Also, I don’t want to go to a store and purchase something that will only get thrown out or replaced for a better model.). So, for one of my gals I made this Hexagon table runner. 1 How to make a magic circle. 3 How t...
theyarnfix.wordpress.com
3641218. Hand dyed yarn | Hand dyed sock yarn | Hand dyed lace weight knitting yarn | Bury St Edmunds | Cambridge | Suffolk
Your Basket is Empty. The Yarn Gallery Online Shop. Apply for Wholesale Login. Yarn Gallery 166 Version 2 1. Yarn Gallery 177 Version 2 1. Your Basket is Empty. Welcome to The Yarn Gallery - hand dyed and hand painted yarns available on online, with shop opening in Spring 2015. Hand dyed Yarns and Knitwear. Each batch of yarn is hand painted or hand dyed at The Yarn Gallery. Accessories at The Yarn Gallery. Spiral shawl pins • Hand Made Buttons • Knitting Storage Bags • Knitting Needles. Hand dyed - 88% ...
theyarngallery.co.uk
3641219. The Yarn Gallery | Yarn Store in Grand Rapids, MN – Yarns to inspire the artist in you!
Yarns to inspire the artist in you! Groups & Parties. Yarns to inspire the artist in you! We're a friendly yarn shop in Grand Rapids, MN. Located in downtown Grand Rapids, Minnesota across the street from the historic Central School, The Yarn Gallery is your source for beautiful yarns and fibers. Our goal is to provide the best yarns and supplies, fun informative classes, and friendly enthusiastic service. Latest from the blog. Help us break the stigma of suicide and mental illness. July 27, 2015.
theyarngallery.net
3641220. theyarngarden.com
theyarngarden.com
3641221. The Yarn Gardener
Thursday, July 06, 2006. Well, we survived the big sale. New yarn and patterns and other items are arriving. We will soon be able to handle internet sales with an online store. Thursday night is our late night till 8pm. Come join us and check out all the new items. We order dinner from a local eatery around 6 and hang out and eat and knit till 8. We look forward to your visit. Posted by The Yarn Gardener @ 11:50 AM. Saturday, June 17, 2006. Summer Fling Yarn Sale. Posted by The Yarn Gardener @ 9:38 AM.
theyarngardener.blogspot.com
3641222. What's new @ The Yarn Garden
Welcome to The Yarn Garden, Whittier's premier knit and crochet studio and yarn shop! At The Yarn Garden, we want you to fully enjoy your experience with fiber arts. Although we offer a huge selection of basic and luxury yarns, our main focus is creating a studio experience that will help you meet your creative potential. Want to get started but don't know a thing? Take one of our beginner classes. Want to move beyond garter stitch scarves? Do you think knitting/crochet should be a social experience?
theyarngardenofwhittier.com
3641223. …helpful patterns …learn something new | The Yarn Genie
Weaves together creativity, technical skills and solutions to realise your vision of a fabulous and magical yarn project. By creating, designing, retailing, patterns and kits which bring together the creative element, a skills tutorial, and some great know-how, tips and tricks to ensure a fabulous result. Browse existing designs, or bring your own vision for a unique bespoke solution. I work with individuals, craft businesses, art groups etc. My patterns are a complete set of instructions on how to compl...
theyarngenie.com
3641224. The Yarn Goddess
About The Yarn Goddess. Getting ready for the Knitter’s Fair! August 18, 2009 by theyarngoddess. Summer is almost over and that means its almost time for the K-W Knitter’s Fair. I’ve been going to this event for the last few years (well ever since we moved closer to it), and this year I decided it was time for Laines Magnifique. S to become a vendor! I decided late but was able to obtain a booth and am thrilled that I will be vending there! Posted in hand-painted yarn. Guest Stocking at Serenity Tree.
theyarngoddess.wordpress.com
3641225. theyarngourmet.com - This website is for sale! - theyarngourmet Resources and Information.
The domain theyarngourmet.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theyarngourmet.com
3641226. the yarn grove antics
The yarn grove antics. Where you will read about the knitting antics and other such crafty goodness of The Yarn Grove yarn girls . in all their glory . Sunday, June 15, 2014. January 2014 found me thinking of the year ahead and also thankful of the year that had just ended. My best friend, Rita, was going to turn 60 in June of 2014. I contemplated in January what to make special for her. A quilt! What kind, I asked. Why something from a Tula Pink Collection, of course. Kit comes in from Tula Pink. Hiya H...
theyarngrove.blogspot.com
3641227. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
theyarngrove.com
3641228. The Yarn Guy - Knitting Machines, Sewing Machines and Yarn
0 item(s) - $CAD0.00. Your shopping cart is empty! NEW Yarns - Winter 2015/2016. SMC and James C. Brett SALE - up to 50%OFF! Accessories for All Brands. Bernina Longarm Quilting Machines - Coming Soon. Books for Hand Knitting. Books for Knitting Machines. NEW Yarns - Winter 2015/2016. SMC and James C. Brett SALE - up to 50%OFF! Accessories for All Brands. Bernina Longarm Quilting Machines - Coming Soon. Books for Hand Knitting. Books for Knitting Machines. Canada's Source for knitting machines. This prod...
theyarnguy.com
3641229. The Yarn Guys - The North American Rauma Yarn Distribution Network
Who Are the Yarn Guys? The Yarn Guys are pleased to be the exclusive distributor for Rauma Yarns in the U.S. and Canada. Our focus is to provide you with easy ordering, quality service, and project ideas to support the products we carry. We are yarn enthusiasts.and we are eager to share the beauty and functionality of Rauma with you. The Reasons for Rauma: Beauty. Color. Quality. The Yarn Guys are North America’s exclusive Rauma Yarns distributor. How to become a retailer.
theyarnguys.com
3641230. The Yarn Haven
A Place to Learn, Share and Be Creative. Thursday, November 29, 2012. I'm Ready for a New Challenge. I'm going to be starting on January 1 for 26 weeks. Do you want to join me? Go to www.marython.net. And sign up. You can do a full mary-thon or a half-mary-thon (exercising 3 times a week) or even a mini mary-thon (for 12 weeks 3 times a week) for various prices. You might ask: Why pay money to do something you can do for free? Want to do something good for yourself in 2013? Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Unfortu...
theyarnhaven.blogspot.com
3641231. Home
Http:/ www.flickr.com/photos/ggk/. CC BY-SA 2.0. 464 N Cedar Bluff Rd. Knoxville, TN 37923. Mon, Tues,Th    10 am - 8 pm. Wed,Fri    . 10 am - 6 pm. 160; 10 am - 4 pm. 160;   Closed. Welcome to The Yarn Haven. A Place to Learn, Share, and Be Creative. Voted Best Arts and Crafts Shop in Knoxville in 2009 and 2010. Pick 3 small businesses you would miss if they disappeared. Spend $50 at each per month. Save your local economy. For more information,. Click on the 3/50 project. Click here to add text. Come i...
theyarnhaven.com
3641232. Theyarnhaven.net
The domain theyarnhaven.net has expired. If you registered this domain name as a direct customer of Melbourne IT, please click here. To renew your domain name. If you registered this domain name via a reseller of Melbourne IT, please contact the reseller to renew this domain.
theyarnhaven.net
3641233. www.theyarnhouse.co.uk
This page uses frames but your browser does not support them.
theyarnhouse.co.uk
3641234. www.yarnhouse.com
This page uses frames but your browser does not support them.
theyarnhouse.com
3641235. The Yarniad
Wednesday, July 29, 2015. Patterna Nova : The Sweater Book. Excited today. Today is the release of my very first standalone collection, my first e-book, my first book. After lots of knitting and. Of math, I am so happy to be able to finally show you this labor of love. Introducing, The Sweater Book. Like the shape of the simple vest, but want a lace pattern on it and a turtleneck? So let’s meet the patterns…. And the Shasta Vest. Has a more emphasized waist and a v-neck. All of the patterns in The Sweate...
theyarniad.com
3641236. The Yarnicorn
Keeping Fiber Art Magical. Do you live in fear of negative feedback? Are you paralyzed by the thought that someone might not only dislike your work/product/idea, but might even have the audacity to say so? If so, congratulations! You’re normal. And like most “normal” people, you’re missing out on some incredibly valuable information. Dude, Where’s My Post? How to internet without sucking. If you haven’t seen the total dudebro movie “Dude, Where’s My Car? 8221; you… aren’t missing much. 😉. Specifically, ...
theyarnicorn.com
3641237. theYARNiest | creative – beautiful – crochet
Creative – beautiful – crochet. Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket. Fruity Pebble Mermaid Tail. UPDATE ON GRANNY SQUARES BLANKET. May 24, 2016. UPDATE ON GRANNY SQUARES BLANKET. I am changing how the blanket is going to be laid out so i need to make 10 more pink and 3 more purple. All purples are done. Just need to make 8 more pinks. Then to continue putting them together. May 16, 2016. May 16, 2016. I made a purse and a necklace for my cousin for her birthday. All yarn used is I Love This Yarn! May 1, 2016.
theyarniest.wordpress.com
3641238. YarninCozy
Wednesday, March 10, 2010. To http:/ theyarnincozy.blogspot.com. Friday, January 1, 2010. I am in the process of knitting several projects, and I would like to promise a few posts, but every time I make that commitment, I get bombarded by a round of doctor's visits. I'm not making any promises, and I know that eventually the doctors' visits will fade away, and I'll get to spend some time on this blog. Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Monday, August 31, 2009. Did I tell you how much I love green? In the heat o...
theyarnincafe.blogspot.com
3641239. YarninCozy
Monday, January 3, 2011. My principle opinion is that a yarn should be fit to the project and the receiver. I like to use superwash wool or cotton acrylic (I like Lion Brand Cottonease) yarn for baby projects because these can be good yarns to knit with, they are soft to the skin, and they are washable. Baby projects made with non-washable yarn don't get used. What do you like to knit with? Saturday, January 1, 2011. Looking Forward to 2011 - Happy New Year's! What yarnin plans are you making for 2011?
theyarnincozy.blogspot.com
3641240. www.theyarning.com
theyarning.com
3641241. The Yarning | The companion blog to the historical fiction novel, A Reawakening.
The companion blog to the historical fiction novel, A Reawakening. Welcome to The Yarning. April 18, 2011. Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents,. It was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,. We borrow it from our Children. Blog Meaning and Purpose. The Yarning, co-authored by Deborah J. Burns and Sidney A. Staunton, Jr., is an innovative approach in the development of Sidney’s historical fiction novel –. March 21, 2012. Sidney and I have...
theyarning.wordpress.com
3641242. The Yarning Circle | Innovative educational resources from Australia
LET'S HAVE A YARN. Welcome to the Yarning Circle! Publisher of innovative educational and communication programs. Our passion is giving children and adults the chance to have a true voice and be heard. The Yarning Circle is a place where stories and knowledge can be shared in a caring environment that's relaxed and comfortable. This is the Yarning Circle's range of authentic Australian educational materials:. Let's Have A Yarn With Yarn. Empower the group you belong to by giving a voice to its individuals.
theyarningcircle.com
3641243. The Yarnist | Pretty Much The Best Yarn Crafting Site On The Web
Pretty Much The Best Yarn Crafting Site On The Web. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! April 27, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
theyarnist.com
3641244. The YARNIT - Knitting Yarn ball accessory. Brilliant new idea to improve and enhance your enjoyment of this great art.
Finally, A Clean, Protective and Portable Home for Your Yarn. Protects your yarn from dirt, grime and debris. Cat and dog proof (they hate it! Keeps your yarn tangle free! Allows you to knit effortlessly anywhere! Fits into a standard cupholder for cars and planes. Clip-on strap allows you to take a project on-the-go. Personalize your YarnIt with fun colors and stickers. As Seen featured in Vogue Knitting, Interweave, Knit Simple, Creative Knitting and Knitty. A Few Happy YarnIt Customers!
theyarnit.com
3641245. The Yarn Junkie
theyarnjunkie.blogspot.com
3641247. The Yarn Kitchen
Thinking out loud from 'The Yarn Kitchen' at Skeinz.com where yarn is created, not made. Tuesday, July 28, 2015. I feel like I've come full circle knitting a vest for my father in the very yarn I knitted my first adult garment in 30 years ago. The very first adult garment I ever made was a basic drop shouldered jumper for myself in Southlander. Bark I'm sure you'll remember the style, basically two rectangles, with minimal shoulder and neck shaping and truncated trapezoid sleeves and single ribbing.
theyarnkitchen.blogspot.com
3641249. The Yarn Lady
Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 10am to 4pm. SUBSCRIBE to Our Monthly Newsletter. 2015 The Yarn Lady.
theyarnlady.biz
3641250. The Yarn Lady
Saturday, February 26, 2011. What's so important about a LYS? Recently a man asked me why did I have a yarn shop when there were so many places on the internet to buy yarn? My response required no thinking. I have The Yarn Cottage because I needed it. First and foremost, I have a difficult time buying yarn from the internet. I can't feel it, touch it, feel it's touch in my hand and it's really hard to get a true color from a computer monitor. Enough said? Wednesday, November 17, 2010. Our Sugar Maple KAL...
theyarnlady.blogspot.com
3641251. The Yarn Lady
Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 10am to 4pm. SUBSCRIBE to Our Monthly Newsletter. 2015 The Yarn Lady.
theyarnlady.com
3641252. The Yarn Lady
theyarnlady.info
3641253. The Yarn Lady
theyarnlady.org
3641254. Yarn Lady
Tuesday, May 8, 2012. Martha is a TKGA Master Knitter! Yarn Lady is so excited to announce that Martha Lyons is now a TKGA Master Knitter! You can find Martha teaching at Yarn Lady with Laura Rosenbaum on Thurday's 6pm to 8pm and Saturday's 10am to 4pm. To celebrate this wonderful occasion we had ask Martha to bring in her fabulous designs for a trunk show. We honored Martha with a fun day of great refreshments and lots of love and support! Me with Martha. Such a fun day! Saturday, April 30, 2011. This i...
theyarnladyca.blogspot.com