SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 49 / (2805608 - 2805662)

2805608. The hummingbird garden
This is a blog where I can ramble on about my plants, especially my hummingbird garden, which is my passion. I have been gardening since childhood, but this is only my fourth year as a hummingbird gardener. It is also my fourth year gardening and living in Wisconsin. Friday, April 16, 2010. It's really starting to look like spring! Posted by Lisa at 2:02 PM. Sunday, April 11, 2010. Posted by Lisa at 10:39 PM. Friday, April 02, 2010. Posted by Lisa at 9:54 AM. Wednesday, March 31, 2010. I've been really b...
thehummingbirdgarden.blogspot.com
2805609. Welcome to The Hummingbird Group of Companies
Skip to main navigation. Welcome to The Hummingbird Group of Companies. Based in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, HHSL Safety Systems Limited. Is THE ONLY OPITO Certified Safety Training Centre 100% owned and operated by Nationals of Trinidad and Tobago. HHSL Safety Systems Limited. Is the only Safety Training Organisation in Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean region to hold ISO 9001:2000 Certification for Quality. Industrial Fire and Rescue. Apply life saving techniques with first aid training.
thehummingbirdgroup.com
2805610. Domain name suspended due to Registrant verification failure
This Domain Name is Suspended. The domain name you have entered is not available. It has been taken down because the email address of the domain holder (Registrant) has not been verified. If you are the Registrant of this domain name, please contact your domain registration service provider to complete the verification and activate the domain name. It may take upto 48 hours after verification for the domain name to start resolving to its website again.
thehummingbirdhut.com
2805611. The Hummingbird Inn Guest House - Caribbean Dominica Bed and Breakfast Inn
Welcome to the Hummingbird Inn. The perfect destination for travelers looking for relaxation and comfort, or travelers looking for adventure. Whatever you are looking for. Ask about our honeymoon suite. Leave your stress behind and immerse yourself in unparalleled relaxation. Whether you stay in our romantic Honeymoon suite with its Mahogany four poster bed or one of our standard rooms we are sure you wont be disappointed with the authentic experience of a quiet Dominican eco inn.
thehummingbirdinn.com
2805612. The Hummingbird Kitchen | Whole food made simple. My journey to get real.
Whole food made simple. My journey to get real. June 15, 2015. June 15, 2015. Yesterday we were at our parents house spending our Sunday relaxing outdoors and at the pool and I finally finished a blog post that I started, um…two weeks ago! My meals these days are super quick, simple, full of greens, but nothing fancy. Actually, this is the way I prefer it. I used whatever fresh herbs were spouting out of my garden at that time…some parsley, cilantro and garlic chives. If you don’t have a ...May 4, 2015.
thehummingbirdkitchen.com
2805613. the-hummingbird-moon
thehummingbirdmoon.com
2805614. The hummingbird nest of ideas
The hummingbird nest of ideas. Ell és l’Àngel, el meu trosset d’infància de color taronja. M’acompanya en la majoria de records mentre m’ensenya la diferència entre el cant d’un pardal i el d’una cadernera o a arrancar una pastanaga del terra. Indiferent a res, en … Continua llegint →. El director de arte que descubrió la fórmula de la Coca-Cola*. 1003 Atrapasomnis / Atrapasueños. 4 Posta de dubtes. 3 Sarna contra el mes de enero. 2 A l’ampit de la memòria. El Santi és el meu pare. Ell és tranquil, d...
thehummingbirdnestofideas.wordpress.com
2805615. :: simi valley equestrian ranch ::
thehummingbirdnestranch.com
2805616. DOMAIN ERROR
thehummingbirdnovel.com
2805617. かぶれない白髪染め【頭皮に優しくヒリヒリしないのはコレ!】
thehummingbirdonline.com
2805618. The Hummingbird Palace
Providence, RI, 02906. Your Custom Text Here. The Hummingbird Palace is an outdoor sculpture installation made to change and evolve over time. The piece addresses the issues of fragile systems and how they might interact with one another. The basic idea of the piece is simple; a sculptural structure was constructed upon which flowering vines will grow. The vines will alter the structure while simultaneously attracting hummingbirds. The vines selected are plants that are great attractors of hummingbirds&#...
thehummingbirdpalace.com
2805619. Home
ROOMS & RESERVATIONS. ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS. DIRECTIONS & CONTACT. Welcome to The Hummingbird. Escape to paradise and let us help you experience an unforgettable vacation. Offering personalized service from the moment you wake to the sounds of the jungle to the moment the waves lull you to sleep. Hand constructed from local hardwood, all of our rooms house a handmade king size bed, with pillow top orthopedic mattress. WELCOME TO THE HUMMINGBIRD. Designed by Elegant Themes.
thehummingbirdpanama.com
2805620. Hummingbird Place | Your Home for Romance
Your Home for Romance. Welcome to The Hummingbird Place, your premier destination for author interviews, publishing industry news, and lively conversation. Brought to you every Monday evening at 7:00 pm edt from the Secret Cravings Publishing. Join host Donna Wright, romance author, reader and fan, as she brings you the heart of romance with today’s hottest authors, from NYT best sellers to debut authors who are sure to be tomorrow’s stars. JOIN US LIVE IN-PERSON IN KNOXVILLE, TENNESSEE!
thehummingbirdplace.com
2805621. The Hummingbird Post
8220;Change your thoughts and you change your world ” Norman Vincent Peale. The Oscars: My guilty pleasure? This year I was lucky enough to watch the Red Carpet before the Oscars began. What am I most excited about? I was lucky enough to see Ellen in person during a taping of her show in CA. It was a mother/daughter trip that I will never forget. Today I am thankful for time. Something I always feel that I am lacking and seek more of. I am about to take on an adventure. Drive By by Train Old classic.
thehummingbirdpost.com
2805622. The Hummingbirdpost's Blog | Hummingbird garden
The Hummingbirdpost's Blog. September 15, 2014. Flowers in good shape, feeders with fresh syrup, frenzy hummingbirds hovering, chasing, buzzing around. They give me so much joy, and I try to ignore the fact that this may be the last day to see them here. And I am glad for each and every day they are here, before they take the long big trip to South. September 8, 2014. The weather forecast is 4 C for Saturday. Was the summer here for real? New Year and old pictures. January 5, 2014. December 7, 2013.
thehummingbirdpost.wordpress.com
2805623. thehummingbirdproject.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
thehummingbirdproject.com
2805624. The Hummingbird Review
Thursday, September 17, 2009. Welcome to The Hummingbird Review Blog! Visit the premier of "The Hummingbird Review" website at www.thehummingbirdreview.com. Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Welcome to The Hummingbird Review Blog! View my complete profile.
thehummingbirdreview.blogspot.com
2805625. The Hummingbird Review - Home of America's Newest Literary Magazine
Now Available at Amazon.com. Vol II, No. 1 Winter/Spring 2011. Morning Tea with Gary Snyder. Back on the Bowery. From Into the Stars. From Tales from the Eastside. For Neal Cassady on His Birthday. Spring After a Long Cold Berkeley Winter. Reading Po Chu'i on a Rainy Night I Dance Sometimes. The Moon Is a Stone Gone Mad. I Asked the Fox. Friday Night at Agios Konstantinos. Chinatown Yesterday, Today. She Jane, Me Tarzan (the Story of Petra). A Consideration of Lightning. Question Mark (at Age 90). Remini...
thehummingbirdreview.com
2805626. The Hummingbirds | Americana, Alt-Country, Roots MusicThe Hummingbirds | Americana, Alt-Country, Roots Music
FREE DOWNLOAD (of one of our swampiest tunes). August 3, 2015. Reviewer, John Apice of. No Depression Magazine reviewed our new album recently. This tune was one of his favorites and we’d like you to have it FOR FREE! For your Free Download! News & REVIEWS! July 31, 2015. Read the review for 13 Days— HERE. We’re gearing up for our album release show atThe Hideaway Cafe in Saint Pete on 8/29. July 24, 2015. We have so many friends and family to thank for the success of this tour for letting us crash at.
thehummingbirds.com
2805627. The Hummingbirds official website - Home
Proudly powered by WordPress.
thehummingbirds.nl
2805628. The Humming Bird - Afro Caribbean & European Hairdresser's & Barbers
Afro Caribbean and European Hairdresser's and Barbers. Welcome to The Humming Bird Hair Salon. We cater for all hair types, not just the Afro Caribbean community. Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free. This website is still under construction, please visit us later!
thehummingbirdsalon.com
2805629. The Hummingbird's Eye
A site of Exploration and Discovery. An invitation to gain insight and awareness allowing a shift of emotions and focus. I have a wide pool of tools to share.stay with me. Thursday, January 2, 2014. Emotions and your body. Links to this post. Monday, December 23, 2013. Links to this post. Today I want to sh. Are this video. Share it if it resonates with you! Links to this post. Friday, October 18, 2013. Links to this post. Tuesday, May 21, 2013. Links to this post. Psychoanalytic Group Therapy Article.
thehummingbirdseye.com
2805630. About us - www.thehummingbirdsgroup.com
Set List and Prices. For more information or to book 'The Hummingbirds' for your event please contact:. Charlie Rinks on 07914212660 or email: thecharlierinksduo@yahoo.com. The Hummingbirds sing Goodnight Sweetheart. The Hummingbirds sing Don't Sit Under The Appletree. Share this page on Facebook.
thehummingbirdsgroup.com
2805631. Hummingbirds Assisted Living
thehummingbirdshome.com
2805632. The Hummingbirds' Island | Un blog pour fredonner, rire à se faire pipi dessus, manger du pop corn devant Dirty Dancing et regarder les oiseaux passer.
The Hummingbirds' Island. Un blog pour fredonner, rire à se faire pipi dessus, manger du pop corn devant Dirty Dancing et regarder les oiseaux passer. Se balader dans Séoul. Malgré mes pieds en feu, j’ai continué ma visite de Séoul, presque sans me perdre. Je suis tombée sur le temple bouddhiste de Jogyesa. Un peu par hasard. Construit en 1910, il abrite entre autres deux arbres magnifiques. Et très, mais vraiment très vieux. Le plus jeune : 450 ans. L’aîné : plus de 500 ans. Un ancien cours d’eau ...
thehummingbirdsisland.wordpress.com
2805633. Asian Cooking Class
thehummingbirdskitchen.com
2805634. the hummingbird's legend
Ways to celebrate your birthday when you're sick. It's my birthday but I'm sick. I'm sick on my birthday. Things to do when you're sick. Ways to Celebrate Your Birthday When You’re Sick. Had a couple people ask me today to put this up on my tumblr! Sooooooo here’s some clips from my show on friday! Did some cher lloyd, corrine bailey rae, nelly furtado, p! Nk, katy perry, natasha bedingfield, and karmin tunes because… I love them. especially my girl, natasha. she da bomb. 3.
thehummingbirdslegend.tumblr.com
2805635. The Hummingbird's Nest
The Hummingbird's Nest. About the Author and Artist. Links: Buy Book or Art. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. You may use these. A href= title= abbr title= acronym title= b blockquote cite= cite code del datetime= em i q cite= strike strong. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thehummingbirdsnest.co
2805636. The Hummingbird's Nest
The Hummingbird's Nest. About the Author and Artist. Links: Buy Book or Art. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. You may use these. A href= title= abbr title= acronym title= b blockquote cite= cite code del datetime= em i q cite= strike strong. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thehummingbirdsnest.org
2805637. Hummingbird Store - Your source for the best hummingbird feeder
Using the Sugar Measure. Hanger extensions/Spare bases/Spare bottles/Misc Fun Stuff. The Flying Jewel Newsletter. North Central Region Stores. South Central Region Stores. Home of The HummerMagnet Hummingbird Feeder. The Last Hummingbird Feeder You Will Ever Buy! Whether it is nectar or seeds we have what you need. Hummingbirds will flock to the HummerMagnet. Leave it up all year long. Hanger extensions/Spare bases/Spare bottles/Misc Fun Stuff. FinchMagnet Feeders (On Sale! Using the sugar measure video.
thehummingbirdstore.com
2805638. The Hummingbird Studio
PUSHING THE BOUNDARY OF CURIOUSITY AND EXPLORATION. PR and MARKETING SOLUTIONS. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thehummingbirdstudio.com
2805639. The Hummingbird Travel | Post-PhD Journey Of An Over-Thinking Mind Mixing Science and Humor Whislt Sharing Experiences and Lessons Learned Around The World
Post-PhD Journey Of An Over-Thinking Mind Mixing Science and Humor Whislt Sharing Experiences and Lessons Learned Around The World. Post-PhD Journey of An Overthinking Mind Around The World. Follow me on social networks. View nomadphd’s profile on Facebook. View nomadphd’s profile on Twitter. View nicogoffette’s profile on LinkedIn. Blog at WordPress.com.
thehummingbirdtravel.com
2805640. The Humming Bird Tree
The Humming Bird Tree. Summary of The Novel by Ian Mac Donald/ Notes for CXC Students/ Resources for Teachers. Approaches for handling the issue of obscenity. Posted by J.M. Labels: Resources for Teachers. The f word is used once in the text and c word is used at least three times. As you know there have been mixed reactions here in Jamaica and elsewhere about it. The Minister of Education has said he will remove it. Read about it here. I am inferring from this Carolyn Cooper. Here is a useful blog entry...
thehummingbirdtreecxcnotes.blogspot.com
2805641. The Hummingbird Trio
thehummingbirdtrio.com
2805642. The Hummingbird Trip
THT - Private Concierge Across South America. The Hummingbird Trip - Private Concierge is the best way for travelers to capture South America's untamed essence. Owner Loli Delger travels along her customers on trips as personalized as they can get across Buenos Aires and South America. THT clients gain access to her deep knowledge of this culturally contrasting and vast territory, from the trendiest restaurants and chic shopping spots in town to hidden private Estancias and valuable personal contacts.
thehummingbirdtrip.com
2805643. The Hummingbird Trust - Welcome
Subscribe to our mailing list. The Hummingbird Trust funds programmes primarily in the marginalised, slum communities of Kolkata, India where there is a high incidence of human trafficking. A fundamental aspect to Hummingbird’s funding is the promotion of self-sustainability and community ownership of a programme. The Hummingbird Trust firmly believes that without these factors a programme cannot be truly applicable for those it is intended to support.
thehummingbirdtrust.co.uk
2805644. Trinidad
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST. 8211; Club & Bar. Summer Fun 2014 Specials. 40% off Three Bedroom Penthouse Suites and 30% off One and Two Bedroom Suites. 30% off accommodation Travel: June 23rd - November 22nd, 2014. 2014 Winter Early Booking Bonus Package. 20% off All Other Room Categories. April 1st to September 30th, 2014. Complimentary Fresh flowers upon arrival, Bottle of wine in-room and In-room breakfast on morning. Welcome to the Humming bird villa! Trinidad and Tobago. Now you have arrived!
thehummingbirdvilla.com
2805645. The Hummingbirdz Blues Band
Generally when you hear a blues band described, the words “high energy” will not be at the forefront. That, however, is exactly what The Hummingbirdz bring to every performance. Fueled by fiery, passionate, and soulful solo performances by Don Haag on harmonica and lead guitarist Bob White coupled with a strong vocal presence and stellar rhythm section, with one listen you'll see why The Hummingbirdz have quickly become a fan favorite.
thehummingbirdz.com
2805646. The Humming Blade
News, Thoughts, Words. Monday, May 25, 2015. HOLY CRAP IT'S REALLY HERE. It's actually really hard to believe that this thing is finally happening. The next few weeks are going to be CRAZYTOWN and you can expect a lot of new content on here from me. I'll be writing about writing, my book, wrestling, and anything else that comes to mind. Wednesday, February 25, 2015. How to (not efficiently) write a novel. Wednesday, February 18, 2015. Well, let's talk about this Kickstarter thing. It's been a slow proces...
thehummingblade.com
2805647. the hummingboard
Sewing - Spring Frenzy! On Wednesday, April 21, 2010. I just can't stop myself :) It all started with some happy-colors-I-feel-like-climbing-a-tree-and-picking-some-flowers fabrics I snatched at the store. And from there I started sewing sewing sewing. Here are a few projects! Knitting - Going 'round and 'round and 'round. On Thursday, April 15, 2010. Do I really miss on an opportunity to get my hands dirty and learn something new? It all came together! Photography - Kath's Maternity Pictures. In any cas...
thehummingboard.blogspot.com
2805648. www.thehummingbrowns.com - 1st Domains
You have reached the future website of www.thehummingbrowns.com. This domain is currently parked with 1st Domains and does not yet have a website. Get your own domain today for just $21.50. No Limits Web Hosting. IMAP / POP3 / SMTP Support. Bid on Expiring Domains. Discover 'Buy Now' Domains. Manage a Domain Portfolio. Starting bid $24.50.
thehummingbrowns.com
2805649. Home
Now Available on ITunes:. Click on the photo. The music of The Hummingbyrds is steeped in Americana, folk, roots rock, and the great singer-songwriters that have defined American music for over sixty years. But don’t let these labels fool you. Whatever it is, The Hummingbyrds have figured out how to merge tradition with unique personality, and in doing so, they have created music that resonates deep within the souls of any audience.
thehummingbyrds.com
2805650. thehummingcook | humming as I chop, stir, simmer and savor in my kitchen calms my soul. I am content
Humming as I chop, stir, simmer and savor in my kitchen calms my soul. I am content. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here. Kate and guy, weekly doings. Chez Moe en France. Aerogramme Writers' Studio. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pen. This and That Continued. Great War Nurses from the Hunter. Make A Mark Australia. A good night's sleep. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 6 other followers. Make A Mark...
thehummingcook.wordpress.com
2805651. A Season of Lemons
A Season of Lemons. View my complete profile. Thursday, August 11, 2005. Ronnie was the first to speak, "it's a Honda Civic! Stonewall peeked his head inside the car and then leaned back out, "and that's it. we take this car North until it runs out of gas, then start walking again? What fun. what fun." and the Architect said, "would you rather walk the whole way? This will save you a week's worth of time, son." and Stonewall nodded, "i'm sorry, i guess i expected an easier road.". Posted by LBusby 2:16 PM.
thehummingcowboy.blogspot.com
2805652. The Humming Euphemism – It's All Helter Skelter
It's All Helter Skelter. March 8, 2015. Distraught cows ask government: What’s your beef? Continue reading →. April 28, 2014. March 8, 2015. Continue reading →. September 26, 2012. March 8, 2015. Continue reading →. September 25, 2012. March 8, 2015. Continue reading →. September 25, 2012. March 8, 2015. Continue reading →. September 25, 2012. March 8, 2015. Continue reading →. September 21, 2012. March 8, 2015. Continue reading →. August 9, 2012. March 8, 2015. Continue reading →. August 9, 2012.
thehummingeuphemism.wordpress.com
2805653. The Humming Field - Debut solo album by The Humming Field (Matt Cullen)
Site updated: 4.04.09. Get the debut album (CD) by The Humming Field. Directly from the artist by clicking the PayPal ADD TO CART button below. You'll be taken to PayPal for a secure transaction. You can use your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. We'll mail it out to you ASAP : ). Thanks for your support and thanks for listening. Matt Cullen, The Humming Field. Can't wait for the disc to arrive in the mail? Fair enough. Download the album now from CDBaby. Want to take a test drive?
thehummingfield.com
2805654. The Hummingfish Foundation | To protect the earth
Hong Kong tax-exempt charitable organization #1452323. Daniel J. Groshong. Salt of the Earth. Land of Discovery II. What’s an Ecolodge? What’s an Ecotour? Who speaks for nature? Please take a moment to watch Dan Groshong’s recent TEDx-Dili talk on the values of a green economy for the world and Timor-Leste. Every choice you make as a consumer has an impact on our ecosystem. Join us today on a path to a sustainable future by making the right choices as a consumer. Https:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Approximat...
thehummingfishfoundation.com
2805655. The Hummingfish Foundation | To protect the earth
Hong Kong tax-exempt charitable organization #1452323. Daniel J. Groshong. Salt of the Earth. Land of Discovery II. What’s an Ecolodge? What’s an Ecotour? Who speaks for nature? Please take a moment to watch Dan Groshong’s recent TEDx-Dili talk on the values of a green economy for the world and Timor-Leste. Every choice you make as a consumer has an impact on our ecosystem. Join us today on a path to a sustainable future by making the right choices as a consumer. Https:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Approximat...
thehummingfishfoundation.org
2805656. The Humming Fridge
Microwaveable music moments and half-baked pop culture postulations. Cities Aviv takes some of the raw energy and looseness in Death Grips and channels it through epic sonic landscapes of soul, jazz, industrial, and ambient found sounds. Check out his 2012 album “Black Pleasure” here:. Listen/download: Black Pleasure by Cities Aviv. Song: “High Ball Stepper”. Big KR.I.T. laying it down. You can really see why he gave it that name…. Via http:/ www.youtube.com/attribution link? Beastie Boys - Hello Nasty.
thehummingfridge.tumblr.com
2805657. A penny for your thoughts, is quite expensive. | Humming fridges are people too.
A penny for your thoughts, is quite expensive. Humming fridges are people too. Thanks for dropping by A penny for your thoughts, is quite expensive! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Latest Entries ». Mdash; Leave a comment. February 24, 2013. Rules in games – The first rule of gaming is…. Mdash; Leave a comment. December 7, 2012. Remember GTA fans follow the rules- Said by nobody. Addiction in games: I’ve got to get this done, so I can play more Halo. Well it is ...
thehummingfridge.wordpress.com
2805658. TheHummingInker (TheHummingInker) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Look out for the coon! Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 2 Years. Last Visit: 29 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jan 28, 2013. Look out for the coon! Why," you ask? I love cre...
thehumminginker.deviantart.com
2805659. The Humming Nerd
Ux/ui designer, startup enthusiast, boulder newbie, forever a michigander. I have an insatiable fondness for pretty things. What I’ve been reading lately…. Applying Architecture to Product Design. It would be interesting if I was required to only make all of my designs by hand. This article makes me want to purchase some nice markers (microns) and trace paper. Why Consumers Run the Enterprise. Optimize Your Team for Impact over Speed. The Values of a Product Designer. AdaptivePath knows what’s up. I disc...
thehummingnerd.tumblr.com
2805660. The Humming Notes | Making music with words
Making music with words. Art ‘n’ Culture. Five must-have travel hacks. SoulSpeak helps individuals realise their inherent powers. A grand end to Grand Bazaar with Jasbeer Jassi. My pet and I. Zoning in on Zerzura. April 25, 2015. June 13, 2015. By Aarti Kapur Singh Zerzura, the ancient land that lay hidden deep in the sands of the Sahara, was a city of pristine pools, palms, springs. For the public – cafe review. April 11, 2015. June 20, 2015. Treat your sweet tooth with Daulat ki Chaat. February 4, 2015.
thehummingnotes.com
2805661. The Humming Owl
Sunday, March 2, 2014. Labels: The Humming Owl. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thehummingowl.blogspot.com
2805662. thehummingplace | If you cannot write well, you cannot think well; if you cannot think well, others will do your thinking for you.
If you cannot write well, you cannot think well; if you cannot think well, others will do your thinking for you. Acts of Recording (Part II). I write/draw, therefore I am. It takes a certain human madness to record events the way we do. As Malcolm Turnbull touchingly reflects. And when we remember things we often transform them. We push unhappy memories aside and remember the happy ones. So now as it is so cheap and effortless to remember and we live more and more of our lives online, how can we forget?
thehummingplace.wordpress.com